Senior/Lead Android Java Developer role for Smartlock solution in Amsterdam!
Are you a Senior Native Android developer with a proven track record as Android developer and do you have experience in Java development and always wanted to work on a IoT solution?
This start-up created a smartlock solution, they created a keyloss lock in wich a electronic motor controls the and makes it to open and close. They came up with this idea because the inventor always lost or forgot his keys so he wanted to create a solution, he reached out to his brother who is a very technical guy and they decided to create prototype. After finishing the prototype they’ve managed to get some investors and they decided to create the definite product. The company is now based in a Start-Up Center in Amsterdam wich is easily to reach by car and public transport (yes you can also park there feely), this start-up has a headcount of 5 motivated guys building the brand!
What you can expect
You will work at this Start-up is a team of obviously 5 guys, they are embedded software engineers, electronical engineers and ofcourse the CEO is also there. What they need is a Senior Android Developer who will finish the back-end and the UI and some small parts of the Android application, also they kind off miss a lead developer/Scrum Master somebody who windes up the team and keep them going. So if you’d be interested to work on a embedded/IoT device designed to make living easier and you want to work with new technologies like gRPG, Golang and you want to get in touch with programming languages like C/C++ this may be a right fit for you!
- At least three years of professional experience as a Native android developer
- Experience with Android SDK/NDK
- Experience with Java back-end development
- You speak and wright fluently in English
- If you’re able to speak and wright Dutch that would be a + not are requirement
- If you have knowledge of gPRG, C/C++ and Golang that would be a + not a requirement
What we offer:
- A great salary which can go up to 60K gross annually + Stock options
- 8% Holiday allowances
- 25 days off a year
- Travel expenses will be covered
- Training and we attend technights/meetups
- Work with great colleagues in a international start-up in Amsterdam!
- Everyweek we go out with the team and do various activities and go for drinks ofcourse in Amsterdam!
If you’re interested in this opportunity you can contact met directly on 06-28932552 and/or you could resume to [email protected]
If this isn’t the right job for you but you’re searching for a new development job check out our website www.starapple.nl for different vacancies like this.