We build intelligent software that is future proof for various customers; from startup to multinational. Are you building with us in one of our multidisciplinary teams?
Who are we?
With a sense of business, expertise in future proof technology and user experience – we develop innovative software for a wide range of customers, ranging from startups to multinationals. A couple of years ago we celebrated our 10th anniversary in a big way (people are still talking about it!) And today we count already over 50+ valued colleagues.
We think it is important that we continue to challenge each other. That is why sharing knowledge with us is a norm. We do individual courses, invite external speakers and do peer reviews. In this way we challenge each other and use our skills for (inter alia, social) issues that we find important together. In addition, every Friday we focus on your personal development, something we would like to invest in.
Our head office can be found within walking distance of Amsterdam central in a beautiful building. Inside the building there is a very relaxed and relaxed atmosphere in which you and your team will compete for the best digital products. Our working atmosphere is so pleasant that we have recently been named one of the best employers in the Netherlands!
Your team and the position
We work from different multidisciplinary teams. These teams often consist of IT architects, usability experts, back-end and front-end developers and testers. We work on the basis of Agile development methods.
In your role as a Python Developer you will play an important role in our team. You are involved in strengthening our technological lead and you will think about the roadmap of the products that we develop. You are hands-on at the development buttons and you help us build high-quality software for our partners.
Who are you?
You are not only a strong technical developer, but you are also able to explain certain technologies and decisions. You are flexible, enjoy working on different projects and you are a pleasant colleague to work with. Given your experience and communication skills, it sometimes happens that you will deal directly with one of our customers. This is no problem for you.
In addition, it is important that you:
- You have max. 8 years of experience with Python development
- You have already worked with Flask and / or Django in a professional environment
- Has a drive to keep learning continuously
- You are pragmatic and self-managing
- Experience with Machine Learning? Then we would like to invite you to our new ML department!
What can you expect from us?
- We offer you a challenging, but above all exciting job where you play daily with inspiring and motivating colleagues.
- A great location in the center of Amsterdam, close to Amsterdam Central
- A dynamic environment where you can work on different projects
- The opportunity to develop yourself broadly by working in multidisciplinary teams
- Every Friday is dedicated to your personal development
- Extensive range to enrich your knowledge; individual and / or common courses, attending conferences, external speakers, fascinating knowledge sessions with topics of your choice etc.
- Daily training; Our Ping Pong competencies are getting very hot!
Furthermore, you’ll receive:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and level
- 8% vacation pay
- 25 vacation days
- A daily catered (and optionally healthy) lunch
- Travel allowance with a maximum of € 200 per month
- A pension contribution
To apply for this position, you can send your resume to [email protected], so if interested please contact us within 24 hours. For questions about these and / or other vacancies you can also reach me, for this you can consult contact details.
Kelly-Jo Liva – Team Leader & Business Consultant PHP / Python / UX | UI design & front-end development