This company aims to offer services that please their clients. A large part of their service offering relies on their platform, that has been in continuous development over the last year. They’re a fast-growing company and as a result, are consistently working on expanding their digital platform to offer new and innovative services.
You will be welcomed in a young and friendly team, based in Haarlem. Their office culture is fun and relaxed, where they meet up every Friday for drinks and often have social events. They also have a in-house foosball table and a dart board, should you wish to flex your game playing muscles. The team is about 25 persons of which 5 IT superheroes! You would be number 6 and the tech lead.
I am looking for a developer who is both hard working and able to work in an Agile team. Someone who is willing to learn and has a thirst to positively contribute to creating great digital products and services. You should have extensive understanding of php web development, dev ops and willing to guide their junior/medior developers and tester and lead them to great heights and take their platform to the next level!
- Analytical and problem solving
- Hands on, eager to learn
- Determined to find solutions to challenging technical requirements
- Social, likes to work towards deadlines and in a team
- Likes to work for a non-corporate company where culture is highly valued
- Living in the Amsterdam/Haarlem/Alkmaar area, when living abroad willing to move towards the Netherlands (we can assist you with finding accommodation, we don’t offer sponsorships)
- Ability to assist and guide developers
- Overall experience in a php development environment for at least 5 years
- Experience with design patterns, and willingness to follow and improve existing patterns.
- Experience with PHP, SQL, Python, SOAP, RESTapi
- Experience with PHP frameworks, such as Laravel.
- Comfortable with composer
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Linux and bash scripting.
Are you this person or do you know someone who fit’s this profile? Call me and we will talk the position over!