This organization is an international and fast-growing tech company that provides smart digital for hoteliers worldwide. It is a team with now close to 100 colleagues working across 10+ offices worldwide! Through their hotel management systems, they enable their clients to manage smarter and more effectively. This system is combined with a Channel manager, a booking Engine, and hundreds of partner integrations worldwide.
You will join a team of developers who work to a high standard. They are looking for someone who is a fan of Vanilla PHP and enjoys contributing to a scalable code-base, in order to improve the products in a meaningful way. In this, you will contribute to all phases of the development cycle. You will also be involved in developing and implementing new functionalities.
• HBO/WO work and thinking level
• 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
• Experience in designing, developing and maintaining applications using best practices
• You can work well in an Agile development environment
• You are able to understand the needs of a project, and provide feedback and input to stakeholder and other team members
• Sound knowledge and experience in PHP8, MySQL, Git, REST
• Experience in Vue.js and SASS is a plus
• You are fluent in English
• This organization has an extensive induction process, which will involve you going to one of their locations abroad for 2 weeks
• Salary indication up to € 4500,- gross based on full-time employment
• Share plan
• Annual salary increase
• Budget for training and development
• Massages at the office
• Room for growth, for example towards a position as Lead developer
• Good fringe benefits, including 26 holidays, 8% holiday pay and a travel allowance
For more information and to apply for this position, please use the contact details below!
[email protected] / 088- 321 8 123 / 06-13646755 / www.starapple.nl