Who are we?
We are a small Tech startup based in Amsterdam. It is our mission to “help make the international food & supply chain more sustainable”. A mission that is strongly present within our organization and is very dear to all of us.
Our one-of-a-kind platform is used internationally. We strive to take our platform to a higher level, by focusing together on quality, innovation and always keeping our customers in the back of our minds. We have embraced this challenge with great enthusiasm, but we do need extra colleagues for that! Does this challenge appeal to you? Then keep on reading!
Our team and culture
Our current development team consists of several software engineers, a Scrum Master and a Product Owner with a technical background. The working language within our team is English because we work with several international colleagues. We work Agile (Scrum) and knowledge sharing is a MUST within our team.
As a Software Engineer, you are responsible for the development, integration, and delivery of our software products. In addition, you are jointly responsible for the infrastructure and pipeline and joint choices are made about the future of these topics. Your responsibilities include:
- You work with the rest of the team to define and implement the infrastructure needs, pipeline and tooling needed to deliver a quality solution
- Able and willing to write well tested code
Are you who the person we are looking for?
You are a software engineer at heart. You make technical decisions about the product, while keeping the customer’s needs in mind. With your life and technical experience, you are able to see the bigger picture and challenge yourself to step outside the “standard” frameworks. You are not bound to one specific language but are a real Polyglot or at least look forward to giving it a shot! With you It is all about the best solution and you select the appropriate tooling and technologies based on that.
It is also important that you:
- Have at least 5 years of software engineering experience
- Have a strong Backend Skillset and an open mind regarding new technologies and tools
- Having experience in building frontend applications using tools like React and Redux
- Have experience in working with and designing RESTful API’s
- Have a DevOps mindset. Experience working with cloud infrastructure / deployment tools, e.g. AWS, Kubernetes, Docker or Ansible.
- Are open to the opinion, vision, and knowledge of others
- Knowledge of Python (3), Django and DRF
- Have experience with React & Redux
What can you expect from us?
- An open, informal culture and flat organization
- A place within our cozy team
- We appreciate your experience and expertise and would love for you to contribute new ideas, technologies and patterns that help improve our product
- A full-time employment position (40,36,32 hours)
- A nice competitive salary based on your knowledge and level
- An international working environment
- 8% holiday allowance and 25 days off
- Flexible working time and the possibility to work from home
(during corona we all work from home every day)
- A laptop of your choice
- Private pension plan
- We all share the same passion. That is why we strive to attend conferences together and during corona we watch them together digitally
Does our organization, our team or our mission appeal to you? Then we would like to hear from you! Send your resume (incl. a short motivation) to [email protected] and you will hear from us within 24 hours.