For a client of StarApple i’m looking for a software engineer with proven experience in developing scalable, high-performance systems using PHP. The product they make is is a web-based application on the forefront of e-mental healthcare. They pride theirselves on their “build the best code you can” mindset. The software is constantly being expanded and improved in a fast-paced, agile environment where teamwork is key and all suggestions are considered.
They are looking for a PHP backend developer to work on the numerous projects that are ahead of them. You’ll be working on an application with high demands on maintainability and scalability, and they expect you to contribute on these facets. If you understand hydration to be more than something you do at office drinks and that trash doesn’t go in a service container, you might be interested in working for them: we like to talk tech and deliver a quality product to our users.
You will be responsible for the technical development of their innovative cloud-based e-health platform. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, from specification through design and implementation to maintenance. They are a dedicated, fun team of people: one team workin on one project. With a beautiful code stack and an advanced deployment process.
If you want your work to have real purpose and you want to help changing lives, this company has your interest. At the moment a transition is going on to a data driven architecture. With you’re dev collegue’s you will develop new features and enhancements, participate in peer code reviews, engage in pair programming, and use testing to your advantage.
- BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Proven experience in developing scalable, high-performance systems using PHP;
- An urge to write clean code;
- A thorough understanding of concepts like dependency injection, (de)coupling and compiler passes;
- Experience with PHP frameworks – they work with Symfony;
- Experience with building REST API’s you won’t hate!;
Besides a really nice opportunity within an innovative company they can offer you:
- A competitive salary, indication 3-4K gross a month;
- Flexible working hours;
- 25 holidays & 8% holiday pay;
- Several opportunities and space for following courses and other traning;
- Travel expenses and expenses reimbursed;
- Pension plan;
- A dedicated, fun team of people at a comfortable and easy to reach office you’ll enjoy being around: One team for one product.
The preference is for someone from the region, but they are always positive about new ideas! For more information and to apply for this gift position, please send your CV to the contact details below. You will be called within 24 hours if we see opportunities for you.
Not your ideal job? I like to provide insight information into the current possibilities. Contact me and we will review your situation together!