As the right hand of management, designing and implement the technical route map.
This rapidly growing scale-up works from their cozy building with a view over Amsterdam. Their SaaS Software tool is used by more than 400,000, but this is not yet the finish. The plan is to lift this number
even higher within the upcoming. This software company was founded more than 15 years ago, but has grown really hard in the past few years. With major customers such as: Mirabeau, RTL, BAM, KPN and
Discovery Channel, they are working hard on the road. They are even breaking through internationally in neighboring countries such as Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg.
The company itself consists of 15 people. “Freedom and personal responsibility” is a mantra that everyone lives by. This gives you the opportunity to work flexible hours or, for example, work from home
for a number of days. Furthermore, there is an informal working atmosphere and the organization is very flat. Their core values are therefore:
We are honest, we are informal, we are customer oriented and we are doers!
They sit on the water, where in the summer you have a nice view of the boats that pass by. The company is easily accessible by car, but also by public transport.
In your position as Lead Developer, you are responsible for managing and guiding your colleagues. In addition, you also function as a sparring partner for the owners and you decide on the technical future of the company. You get the freedom to make your role completely unique and give shape. Thinking about the future of the company is not only appreciated, but even expected from you.
The development team currently consists of front-end, back-end developers and testers and DevOps Engineers. They have 2 branches (Amsterdam and Portugal) that work closely together. We work in small
teams per project so that you have direct influence on the result. It is up to you to ensure that the test coverage is maximized and that the application meets all the requirements that have been set. In addition, you are responsible for checking and adjusting the team, if necessary. Deciding on the techniques used, outlining the route map and making plans about your sprints. You will also function hands-on yourself.
There is plenty of room for personal development within the team. This gives you sufficient space to come up with your own ideas and you can follow training courses and attend conferences!
What they are looking for:
– Someone who is Proactive and always looks for the best result
– You work in a customer-oriented way, deliver qualitative work and are able to connect with customers
– You have experience in building applications in node.js and the associated techniques
– You are up-to-date with the latest techniques and also dare to make decisions in this
– You like to guide and guide people – Experienced with a JS framework (they work with VueJS)
– You are a real team player
What can you expect from them in return?
– Design a lot of freedom in the area of your own role
– Your opinion matters! And this is really meant
– Thinking about the technical future of the company
– Growth opportunities (in time) within the company
– A nice salary to knowledge and level
– 25 vacation days
– 8% holiday allowance
– Travel allowance
– A Macbook
– Mobile is negotiable
– A well-regulated pension
– A training budget (for training, conferences and courses)
– A bonus (if the year permits)
Is this your new job? Send your resume to [email protected] For questions about the vacancy you can also contact me via 088 – 321 8 123 or 06 – 41743090.
If this is not the job for you, visit
www.starapple.nl for other interesting vacancies in your area!
Witaly Homeylev – Executive Search Consultant – Business Consultant UX / UI Design & Front-end development