For an international customer, we are immediately looking for an enthusiastic (experienced) PHP developer. They want to grow in the coming years and challenge people to always give a little extra. They have everything in-house. Consider, for example, an internal order system, links with suppliers, related marketing tools and API’s to their site(s).
So, they are looking for a developer, a warrior who wants to develop the current IT platforms together with 6 other colleagues in their IT department. If you would like to think along, test, design and develop, then this is your chance!
In this position you are an important player within the company and the growth that they want to achieve in the future. In this way you can participate in a new project in the field of data collection and personalization. In short, they are building a tool that makes it possible to personalize your order online. Because of the large amounts of data and desired capacity, they have chosen to build in Python. They already created some parts but would like you to really own this project and pull it towards you. You’ll work closely with both the business and colleagues of marketing & support.
- HBO / WO working and thinking level;
- Good command of the Dutch and / or English language;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in PHP development;
- Terms such as Clean Code, TDD, PR, UML and ER diagrams sound familiar to you;
- Experience with frameworks such as Laravel, Angular, React, Falcon, or Flask is an advantage;
- A suitable salary based on knowledge and experience (max at 4.000 gross a month);
- Opportunities to develop yourself functionally and personally and to grow with the international success of the organization;
- A working week of 32, 36 or 40 hours;
- 25 vacation days & 8% vacation pay;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel allowance;
- Good pension plan;
- Business laptop;
- Delicious lunch, snacks and fruit;
- Notorious drinks and great city trips!
This organization helps companies advertise with the fastest delivery time and at the lowest price. In the Netherlands, they are the largest in their sector and for this reason they also went beyond the Dutch borders a few years ago. They now have offices throughout Europe and recognize around 70 FTEs in total. There is a cozy atmosphere within the company, hard work but with pleasure in work.
For more information and to apply for this position you can respond via the contact details below. You will be called within 24 hours should we see options for you. Is this not your ideal job? I would like to provide insight into the current possibilities. Contact me and we will discuss your situation.