Lead Developer (foreman) Amstelveen wanted!
For a good business partner, nearby Amstelveen, we are looking for a Lead Developer who sees it as a challenge to improve services and expand with the development team. This organization has established itself within a specific market customers a customer base consisting of organizations, individual professionals and individuals who are looking for the right direction in their careers. With over 70 employees, this party one of the best in their industry. The size of the organization has nothing to do with their position in the market. They sit at the top of their markets and the stability that they can grow steadily this organization. It is a flat organization with a lot of diversity in the field employees.
To get the right guidance and advice to give to their customers through online platforms and environments, they also need access to a team of developers who together can ensure that the needs and desires of customers can be supported as well as possible. A (attached) from 6 persons team that picked up at this time, but there is definitely room for one winner and new colleagues!
Together with the team you define the architecture of the application and guarantee you the quality of the result. Depending on the project and the size of it, you send a team of two to nine developers. Each project Scrum is used. The development of new and existing functionality within the web application itself is in this position in the background. You will mainly engage in such planning team, you follow the developments in .NET and your guides and coaches the developers in your team. In addition, you are a master at writing software and you can like no other
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree Informatics achieved
- Minimum 5 years experience als.NET Developer / Lead Developer
- Good knowledge and experience, including C #, MVC, .NET framework Azure (advantage)
- Knowledge and experience of SQL Server, design, implement, manage, and creating complex environments
- Knowledge of project approach, design methodologies and design Patterns
- Experience with Scrum and Agile
- € 4.500, – and € 6.000, – gross obv 40 hours
- 40-hour Workweek, but less is negotiable
- 8% holiday
- 26 days
- travel allowance
- Quick view on permanent contract
- Bonus scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Mobility Allowance
If this appeals to you at all? Please contact me using the information below.
Phone: 088-321 8123 -0614422415 Email: [email protected]