The following company is the specialist in the field of marketing analytical software. With a focus on the e-commerce and digital sector of the market. Their software and specialization in consulting services enable them to optimize their clients media budget and return of investment. Moreover, with the companies unique mathematical expertise, personal approach, ambition and dynamic club they are able to distinguish themselves from their competitors in such a unique way.
The company consists of more than 25 employees, of which the IT sector is split into different teams and departments like, data science and software engineering. Everyone within the company is highly motivated, educated, and strives to learn the new ticks of the trade within innovative technology.
Despite the size of the company, it is a flat organization with an informal working atmosphere.
Software development falls under the Product (development) team that builds the Saas application. You will combine business knowledge, mathematics and technology, with technology being your core expertise. As Fullstack developer you will be part of the team that is rebuilding the dashboarding for their software solution. This includes building an Express.js and an Angluar 4 frontend, and you can add value by implementing the newest features and help make their software solution scalable. You will build new applications from scratch and help improve coding standards. On the backend you will be working with Python and Node.js. Their backend is currently being transformd to become better readable and scalable. You can help them with this by creating and extending their smart dashboards.
You will be involved in the development process of data-intensive applications in Python and microservices in Node.js for marketing analyzes. Introduction of continuous integration and test automation with Jenkins, py.test and mokka. Furthermore, you will support the team in the transition from monolithic architecture to modular services. Moreover, you should therefor be familiar with terms such as TDD and BDD.
- Preferably 3-5 years of related programing experience
- You have an HBO / WO background
- Experience with agile software development
- You are a Team player
- You have affinity with Digital Marketing and Data Science, but you prefer to focus on the Software that goes with it.
- You know how to find your way around in database
- You are happy to discuss innovative possibilities with your colleagues
- You like to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and apply them accordingly
- English: fluent in word and writing ( Dutch is a plus)
- Visa arrangement possible
What they offer you:
- A place within a company with a high expertise in knowledge and experience
- A salary Between the €3000,- and €5000 a month (based on your knowledge and experience)
- 8% holiday allowance and 25 days of vacation days
- Well-arranged pension
- Mobile phone and internet cost reimbursement
- All necessary hardware and software
- Childcare allowance (if applicable)
- Training opportunities internally and externally
- A place within an international team / company
- Nice trips like, a ski and / or surf weekend, a boat in the canals, drinks and team dinners
Interested? Send your resume to [email protected] For questions regarding the vacancy you can also contact me via 088 – 321 8 123 or 06 – 28933650. If this is not the job for you, visit www.starapple.nl for other interesting vacancies in your area!
Kelly Jo Liva – TeamLead Fullstack – Business Consultant UX/UI Design & Front-end development