Are you an abstract thinker? Do you have a passion for programming? And do you enjoy working with the latest technologies?
Many companies have not automated their processes, and this can lead to difficult situations. With our software, that is now easily arranged. Our low-code platform can best be described as a “lego set, with the stones already included, but you can put it together yourself”.
We work from a cozy office in Amsterdam (B-buildings), where we are surrounded by other startup and scale-up companies. We have our own office space, but within the building itself you can taste the startup / scale-up atmosphere.
We have grown steadily last year and currently consist of 13 people, almost all of whom are technically skilled. Our founder also regularly programs hands-on. There is a lot of room for personal input, we are very flexible in terms of starting times and working from home and we treat each other informally. We are easily accessible by public transport and if you want to come by car, a parking space can be arranged!
As a developer you work with highly skilled colleagues to make our (existing) software web-based and to develop new software solutions. Because the application is fairly abstract, you must be able to enjoy an intellectual challenge. You also contribute to the optimization of our Continuous Delivery (CI) pipeline and you are happy to discuss future developments. Together with colleagues you initiate knowledge sessions, so that everyone is aware of the newest functionalities.
“Innovation” is a word that is experienced as very positive within this company. They are also conducting research into Machine Learning opportunities and we regularly deal with the latest developments in the field of technologies. We also plan to add Geofencing Tracking to our software. An exciting functionality, for which almost everything still needs to be done.
- HBO / WO thinking level
- A real hands-on mentality
- An abstract mind and the ability to oversee the overall picture
- You are curious and you like to stay up to date with the latest developments
We offer you:
- A salary according to knowledge and level (can amount to € 4500, – euro p.m.)
- 8% vacation pay and 25 vacation days
- A non-contributory pension
- Travel allowance and / or a parking space in front of the door
- A cozy workplace (hip collective building in Amsterdam)
- A small team, where you can shape your own role
- Lots of freedom in terms of entry and exit times
- The possibility to work from home every Tuesday and Thursday
- The possibility to follow courses and training courses
Are you interested and do you meet the above requirements? Send your resume to [email protected]