Who are we?
We are an Amsterdam based company, who’s specialized in building marketing analytical software. We named ourselves a marketing science company 😉. Our software and specialization in consulting services enable us to optimize our client’s media budget and return of investment. With our unique mathematical expertise and personal approach, we are able to distinguish ourselves from our competitors in such a unique way.
Our team consists of more than 25 international and ambitious colleagues, of which the IT sector is split into different teams and departments like, data science and software engineering. Everyone within our company is highly motivated, educated, and strives to learn the new ticks of the trade within innovative technology. Despite the size of the company, we are a flat organization with an informal working atmosphere.
As a Frontend developer you will join our Software Development Team. Software development falls under the Product (development) team that builds the SaaS application used by our data scientists. You will combine business knowledge, mathematics and technology, with technology being your core expertise. As Fullstack developer you will be part of the team that is
Working on the long-term development of our platform, as well as quick prototyping to validate our ideas.
What will you do?
- Design, build and maintain web applications
- Work with data scientists to improve and build new features
- Improve engineering standards, tooling and processes
Are you the software engineer that we are looking for?
- Preferably 2+ years of experience developing and building (responsive) web applications
- Good understanding of web technologies and concepts such as REST
- Experience with any of angular, React or Vue
- You like to stay up to date with the latest technologies and apply them accordingly
- English: fluent in word and writing (Dutch is a plus)
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with testing tools such as Protractor or Selenium
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- You have affinity with Digital Marketing and Data Science, but you prefer to focus on the Software that goes with it.
What we offer you:
- A place within a company with a high expertise in knowledge and experience
- A salary Between the €2.500, – and €4.000 a month (based on your knowledge and experience)
- 8% holiday allowance and 25 days of vacation days
- Well-arranged pension
- Mobile phone and internet cost reimbursement
- All necessary hardware and software
- Childcare allowance (if applicable)
- Training opportunities internally and externally
- A place within an international team / company
- Nice trips like, a ski and / or surf weekend, a boat in the canals, drinks and team dinners
Interested? Send your resume to [email protected] For questions regarding the vacancy you can also contact me via 088 – 321 8 123 or 06 – 28933650.