For a client of StarApple i’m looking for a software engineer with proven experience in developing scalable, high-performance systems using the latest front-end techniques. You’ll be building user-facing features with ReactJS of React Native and supporting technologies like Redux, Webpack etc.
The product they make is is a web-based application on the forefront of e-mental healthcare. They pride theirselves on their “build the best code you can” mindset. The software is constantly being expanded and improved in a fast-paced, agile environment where teamwork is key and all suggestions are considered.
They are looking for a Front-end engineer to work on the numerous projects that are ahead of them. Like right now, they are in the process of transforming to an API driven application. They are looking for a Front-end engineer with affinity for resonsive front ends and mobile apps.
You will have full lifecycle responsibilty to create robust, scalable systems that operate always. As a front-end engineer you act as the bridge between their users and the backend team. You understand the difference between software engineering and programming, and appreciate that engineering is done by collaborating with other people. Last but not least, you can translate innovations in the frontend domain tot heir product.
They are a dedicated, fun team of people: one team workin on one project. With a beautiful code stack and an advanced deployment process. With you’re dev collegue’s you will develop new features and enhancements, participate in peer code reviews, engage in pair programming, and use testing to your advantage.
If you want your work to have real purpose and you want to help changing lives, this company has your interest.
- BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Proven experience in building frontend for large scale web application (SaaS experience heplful);
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and a notion of code quality;
- Experience with React;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, LESS and Twig is also very useful
- Experience working on Native iOS and/or Android is a plus;
- Experience with working in teams, TDD and CI/CD is also a big plus.
Besides a really nice opportunity within an innovative company they can offer you:
- A competitive salary, indication 3-4K gross a month;
- Flexible working hours;
- 25 holidays & 8% holiday pay;
- Several opportunities and space for following courses and other traning;
- Travel expenses and expenses reimbursed;
- Pension plan;
- A dedicated, fun team of people at a comfortable and easy to reach office you’ll enjoy being around: One team for one product.
The preference is for someone from the region, but they are always positive about new ideas! For more information and to apply for this gift position, please send your CV to the contact details below. You will be called within 24 hours if we see opportunities for you.
Not your ideal job? I like to provide insight information into the current possibilities. Contact me and we will review your situation together!