Who are we?
We are an Amsterdam based company, who’s specialized in building marketing analytical software. We named ourselves a marketing science company 😉. Our software and specialization in consulting services enable us to optimize our client’s media budget and return of investment. With our unique mathematical expertise and personal approach, we are able to distinguish ourselves from our competitors in such a unique way.
Our team consists of more than 25 international and ambitious colleagues, of which the IT sector is split into different teams and departments like, data science and software engineering. Everyone within our company is highly motivated, educated, and strives to learn the new ticks of the trade within innovative technology. Despite the size of the company, we are a flat organization with an informal working atmosphere.
As a backend Engineer you will join our Software Development Team. Software development falls under the Product (development) team that builds the SaaS application used by our data scientists. You will combine business knowledge, mathematics and technology, with technology being your core expertise. As Fullstack developer you will be part of the team that is
Working on the long-term development of our platform, as well as quick prototyping to validate our ideas.
What will you do?
- Design and develop our data processing pipeline
- Work with data scientists team to create additional features for our SaaS solution
- Select the best tools for the job; Cloud, Open Source or in-house development
- Improve engineering standards, tooling and processes
Are you the software engineer that we are looking for?
- Preferably 3+ years of experience building backend services and APIs
- Experience with Python and/or Java
- Good understanding of API technologies and concepts such as REST
- You like to stay up to date with the latest technologies and apply them accordingly
- English: fluent in word and writing (Dutch is a plus)
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- You have affinity with Digital Marketing and Data Science, but you prefer to focus on the Software that goes with it
What we offer you:
- A place within a company with a high expertise in knowledge and experience
- A salary Between the €3.000, – and €4.500 a month (based on your knowledge and experience)
- 8% holiday allowance and 25 days of vacation days
- Well-arranged pension
- Mobile phone and internet cost reimbursement
- All necessary hardware and software
- Childcare allowance (if applicable)
- Training opportunities internally and externally
- A place within an international team / company
- Nice trips like, a ski and / or surf weekend, a boat in the canals, drinks and team dinners
Interested? Send your resume to [email protected] For questions regarding the vacancy you can also contact me via 088 – 321 8 123 or 06 – 28933650.